3D Laser Scanning Services
3D laser scanning is a way to capture a physical object’s exact size and shape into the computer world as a digital 3-dimensional representation. Because the obvious advantages of laser scanning like: non-contact measurement, high accuracy, long range, fast data acquisition, etc., other disciplines like Power Plants, Oil & Gas Industry, Heavy Engineering, architecture, urban development, forensics and the entertainment industry are starting to steadily adopt this technology and use 3D scans for development/comparisons, records keeping, new construction, making alterations/additions, seeking expert opinion across the world etc. Depending on the project needs, 3D scanning can be most efficiently utilized during the pre-production stage of a manufacturing cycle, production stage and failure investigation.
We have come up with 3D scanning services that can help your organization in following ways and many more:
- Faster documentation of the as-built conditions for any environment helping to manage existing systems during the design, construction and maintenance cycles.
- Provide you a perfect replica of your plant/s and machinery.
- Accurate position/layout of all machines.
- High Degree of Accuracy
- Existing Model / Drawings Verification
- Accurate spare area available for additions/alterations.
- Provide view of your assets from different angles including top view.
- Helpful in Plant Relocation/ Plant Capacity Enhancement